Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hopping Halloween Batman!



Ok so that was a lousy attempt at resurrecting an old show but, WOW did I get a great halloween surprise today. My F.A.B. secret pal sent me this! Can you believe all the goodies? I have a ball of Australian Merino in a yummy pumpkin variegated colorway, a package of peace of mind chewing gum (Lord knows I NEED that), her first 2 stitch markers ever (a funky spiky black and white ball and a spider one), a badge/ID holder with a heart (my all time favorite shape in the world), a pack of candy corn, a travel pack of candy corn facial tissues, and the best of all, a Red Cross commemorative knit kit for socks. I have been eyeing that for awhile (I am into all that kinda stuff) and she read that I love to knit socks and am volunteering for the red cross SOOOO, I got the kit from her. Isn't that just SOOOO COOL??! I can't wait to get my hands on that yarn. I have to line it up behind Xmas stuff, but STILL. Even if I don't get to it for awhile, I have it. Thanks Stacy!!!!!

2 comments:

amylovie said...

Awesome goodies! What a thoughtful SP.

Amy

knit_chick said...

Those are great gifts! Love the Red Cross knit kit!