Needle Exchange Questionnaire
Ok, I know that I have been a very BAD knitting blogger. I am knitting and I will post about it soon, 'kay? However, I must take care of business for the needle exchange so here goes:
1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.)
I like to knit whatever strikes me at that moment. I DO love socks very
2. What fibers do you like?
I find myself liking 'natural' fibers more often than synthetics but I
have knit with just about everything.
3. What type of needles do you use most often?
For straight needles I like wood (rosewood, ebony, hardwoods, etc) but
for circulars, I love me some addi-turbos!
4. Do you like to knit in the round?
5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method?
I knit straight, in the round on both DPNS and circulars and YES I know
and do knit via the magic loop method. If there are any other ways to
knit, I will try it.
6. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com,
I like knitpicks and I have also ordered from patternworks. I tend to
buy from my LYS though more often than not.
7. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write
I like surprises but I like giving people some idea of who I am as well.