Friday, September 23, 2005

I shall from now on only answer to . . . . . .




Your Outrageous Name is:



Minnie Skurt





Nah, not really but I thought that was a pretty funny name. You guys know how much I dig these types of things.

Hanging out having a great little family evening. DH was home before I was home for once. DS was thrilled to eat pizza and wings in front of the TV while watching a new episode of Avatar. My sweet little puppy just sat at our feet nice and content to have us all together. I worked on the second hat for the 'peas in a pod'. I should be able to finish tonight. I am ready to switch to the DPNs for the top of the hat. My Zara sweater is coming along nicely and quickly. I am up to the armhole shaping already. Working in the round doesn't seem to be too bad for this particular pattern. I really like the way the Reynolds Blizzard is working up.

Well, I want to go finish the baby hat, check on Rita (I can NOT believe this) and get to bed. Tomorrow is DS first flag football game. From the scrimmage his team had on Thursday I think that it is going to be a LOOOOONG 45 minutes.

I'll fill you all in. My thoughts and prayers extend to all my knitting blog buddies down south. Keep safe and let us know real soon that you are OK. God Bless you all.

1 comment:

amylovie said...

As usual, you are quite the busy knitter.

My girls love Avatar too.

Thank you for the kind thoughts. We survived!!

Amy