KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sigh

Every have one of those days when all you want to do is sit in a corner and cry????? That would be me today. Too many "downs" to write all down but, I just wish that I was stronger so that I dealt with things better. I HATE when I feel like this. Is it tomorrow yet?

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger amylovie said...

I'm so sorry Janette. I'm sending you a cyber hug.

Amy

 
At 6:17 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

I sure hope things are looking up for you, Janette. So sorry to hear that you are so sad.

Take care~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home