Thursday, July 21, 2005

Babies, babies everywhere!

Well, it seems as if everyone is either pregnant or just had a baby. A good friend of mine from work just welcomed her first grandchild, a dear little boy. I am posting the umbilical hat I whipped up (literally) last night. I also now must make a girl version for a coworker who just had a grand daughter born. Plus there are at least 3 otehr girls at work pregnant. Must be the season. . . . . . . .

I am having my big panel interview on the morning of July 29th, the day before we go on vacation! Oh well, at least it will be in their hands while on gone and I will hopefully return to a new job!

Keep your fingers crossed and your hearts praying!

1 comment:

amylovie said...

The hat looks great! I'm sending you good job getting thoughts.

Amy